Most ingredients are available in Antonio’s Market!
1 pkg Pizza Dough
1 1/2 lbs Zucchini, Sliced
1/8 liter Olive Oil
1 ea Garlic Clove
10 oz Mozzarella di Bufala, Sliced
4 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper
Method of Preparation
1. Separate the dough into four individual balls.
2. Roll out dough balls to round shapes, leaving the edges thicker than the centers.
3. Fry garlic in 1/2 cup of olive oil until lightly brown.
4. Remove the garlic and fry the zucchini slices until golden brown.
5. Add salt, pepper and oregano to the zucchini.
6. Remove zucchini from oil and drain well.
7. Spread over the pizza crusts and cover with cheese slices.
8. Sprinkle with olive oil.
9. Pre-heat the oven to 450 degrees F.
10. Bake for 15 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
The Cheeses of Italy, Ars Vivendie