Most ingredients are available in Antonio’s Market!
3/4 cup Marsala Wine
8 ea Egg Yolks
1/2 cup Sugar
Method of Preparation
1. In a saucepan, heat 2 inches of water until simmering.
2. In a large metal bowl, combine the egg yolks and sugar.
3. Whisk together until thick, and place the bowl over the water.
4. Slowly begin adding the Marsala while whisking.
5. After approximately 5 minutes, the mixture should triple in volume.
6. Once it has tripled and becomes pale in color, remove from the heat.
7. Spoon into dessert cups.
8. Serve warm with ladyfinger cookies or fresh fruit.
Italian Cooking and Living Magazine, January 2014 Issue