Most ingredients are available in Antonio’s Market!
1 ea Lettuce Head, Cleaned and Drained
1 ea Apple, Peeled
3 1/2 ea Fresh Mushrooms, Sliced
1 ea Ripe Avocado
1 tbsp Lemon Juice
7 oz Caciocavallo, Cut into Strips
3 tbsp Yogurt
1 ea Onion
1 tbsp Mustard
Dillweed, Finely Chopped
Parsley, Finely Chopped
Salt and Pepper to Taste
Method of Preparation
1. Cut the apple into quarters and then strips.
2. Halve the avocado, remove the put and peel the skin.
3. Cut the avocado into slices.
4. Place the apple, mushrooms and avocado in a bowl.
5. Pour lemon juice over top.
6. For the salad dressing- whisk the yogurt, lemon juice, diced onion, herbs, salt and pepper until creamy.
7. Slowly pour in the oil, while whisking, until emulsified.
8. Mix all ingredients into the bowl with the avocado, mushrooms and apples and pour the dressing over top and toss.
The Cheeses of Italy, Ars Vivend