Healthy Tuna Pasta Salad
- 2 cans CALLIPO tuna, approx 285 g
- 372 g pasta, fusilli available in the market
- 60 g baby spinach
- 3 sticks celery
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- 250 g cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt, to taste
Method of Preparation
1.Bring a pot of water to the boil and add some salt. Add dry fusilli pasta and cook according to packet instructions. It would be approximately 10-12 minutes. Drain, run under cold water to stop the cooking process and set aside to dry.
- Wash baby spinach and pat dry.
- Slice celery sticks finely.
- Dry toast pine nuts in a small fry pan until golden brown.
Cut cherry tomatoes into halves or quarters, depending on how big they are.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients except only use ½ the pine nuts.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste
- Mix thoroughly and serve onto a large platter.
- Garnish with the rest of the toasted pine nuts.