Tomato and Olive Roasted Swordfish
Most ingredients are available in Antonio’s Market!
6 ea Swordfish Steaks, 6oz each
1 ea Garlic Clove, Minced
1/4 cup plus 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 tsp Lemon Zest
1 tbsp Lemon Juice
6 ea Lemon Wedges
1 lb Cherry Tomatoes, Plus extra for garnish
1 1/2 cups Olives, Pitted, Plus extra for garnish
Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper
Parsley, Chopped, For garnish
Method of Preparation
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a large skillet, combine 1/4 cup olive oil and garlic and cook on medium for 4 minutes.
3. Add tomatoes, olives, lemon zest and lemon juice.
4. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
5. Remove from heat and stir in lemon wedges.
6. Leave in pan and set aside.
7. Season both side of the swordfish with salt and pepper.
8. In an ovenproof skillet, heat the 2 tbsp of oil over medium high heat.
9. Add the fish and cook on one sides for about 5 minutes.
10. Turn the fish over and place the skillet in the oven for 7 to 8 minutes.
11. Arrange the fish on serving platter with tomatoes, olives and parsley for garnish.
Tastes of Italia Magazine, December 2010 Issue