Sun Dried Tomato Chicken
All ingredients are available in the market!
• 8 oz Rigatoni, Cooked, Reserve Pasta Water
• 3 cloves Garlic, Diced
• 2 cups Chicken, Cooked
• 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 1 cup Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Drained and Sliced
• 2 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
• 1/4 cup Pine Nuts
• Salt and Pepper, To Taste
• Parsley, For Garnish (Optional)
Method of Preparation
1. In a large skillet, combine extra virgin olive oil, garlic and chicken. Cook on medium heat for 6 minutes.
2. Mix in sun-dried tomatoes, balsamic vinegar and pine nuts. Cook for 4 minutes.
3. Remove ½ a cup of water from the cooking pasta and add to skillet.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Cook until liquid is almost all evaporated.
6. Add parsley and enjoy!
Tastes of Italia