Stuffed Veal Chops
Most ingredients are available in Antonio’s Market!
4 ea Thick Veal Chops
3 1/2 oz Fontina
1 ea Egg
Method of Preparation
1. Using a sharp knife, cut the chops in the middle to the bone.
2. Cut fontina into 4 parts, then into thin slices.
3. Stuff cheese between halves of meat and pinch closed, eventually pounding lightly with a meat mallet.
4. Dip in the all-purpose flour, then the egg and then in the bread crumbs.
5. Melt butter in a pan and sauté breaded chops until golden brown.
The Cheeses of Italy, Ars Vivendie