All ingredients are available in Antonio’s Market
• 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 1/2 cup Balsamic Vinegar
• 2 tsp Thyme, Chopped
• 1 cup Goat Cheese, Room Temperature
• 1 lb Strawberries, Diced
• 1 ea Italian Baguette, Sliced in 1/2 inch thick pieces
• Salt and Pepper, To Taste
Method of Preparation
1. Heat vinegar over medium-low heat.
2. Let reduce by half. 10 minutes.
3. In a small mixing bowl, combine strawberries and thyme, set aside.
4. Brush the baguette slices with the oil and grill or bake for about 5 minutes.
5. Spread the goat cheese onto the toasted bread.
6. Top with the strawberry mixture.
7. Drizzle the reduced balsamic vinegar over the top.
8. Add salt and pepper to taste.