STONEWALL KITCHEN’s Vanilla Cupcakes
All ingredients are available in the market!
For the Cake
1 box STONEWALL KITCHEN Vanilla Cupcake Mix
8 tbsp Butter, Unsalted, Room Temperature
2 ea Eggs, Room Temperature
1/2 cup Water, Lukewarm
For the Frosting
14 tbsp Butter, Unsalted, Room Temperature
1 packet of STONEWALL KITCHEN Frosting Mix (Included in the Vanilla Cupcake Mix Box)
Method of Preparation
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. For the Cupcakes- Spray a 12-well muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
3. Cream butter and 1 cup of the cake mix in the bowl of an electric mixer, fitted with a paddle attachment, on low speed until light and fluffy.
4. Add eggs, one at a time, mix until incorporated.
5. Slowly add remaining cake mix and water.
6. Beat on medium speed until well combined.
7. Whisk out any lumps.
8. Evenly divide batter in prepared muffin tins.
9. Bake for 17-20 minutes.
10. Cool in pan for 10 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack.
11. For the Frosting- Combine the frosting mix and butter in a bowl.
12. Beat until smooth.
13. Spread over the cooled cupcakes.