STONEWALL KITCHEN’s Chocolate Molten Lava Cake
All ingredients are available in the market!
1 box STONEWALL KITCHEN Chocolate Molten Lava Cake Mix
12 tbsp Butter, Unsalted, Room Temperature
3 ea Eggs
3 ea Additional Egg Yolks
Method of Preparation
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Grease six 4oz ramekins.
3. Melt chocolate mix and butter together in a heavy saucepan.
4. Use low heat, and stir until mixture is smooth.
5. Set aside and allow to cool.
6. Whisk together the eggs and egg yolks.
7. Mix in contents of cake mix and beat until fully incorporated.
8. Whisk in cooled chocolate mixture, mixing well.
9. Fill prepared ramekins 3/4 full.
10. Bake for 15-16 minutes.
11. Let cakes cool in pans for 7 minutes then remove to serving plates.