Stonewall Kitchen Pulled Pork
All ingredients are available in the market!
- 1 jar STONEWALL KICTHEN Pulled Pork Simmering Sauce
- 4 lb Boneless Pork Shoulder
- 3 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Salt and Pepper, To Taste
Method of Preparation
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Rub salt and pepper onto the pork.
3. Heat 3 tbsp vegetable oil over medium-high heat in a heavy, ovenproof cooking pot with a lid.
4. Brown the pork on all sides.
5. Drain off all but 2 tbsp of fat.
6. Pour the jar of Pulled Pork Simmering Sauce over the pork.
7. Cover pot and bake for 2 ½ – 3 hours, until the pork can easily be pulled apart with a fork.
8. Spoon the sauce over the pork several times during baking.
9. Remove the roast from the pot.
10. Pull pork apart removing any fat.
11. Add pulled pork back to the pot with sauce and stir.
12. Serve warm on a sandwich bun topped with coleslaw.