Spaghetti with Walnuts and Eggs
Most ingredients are available in Antonio’s Market!
1 lb Spaghetti
7 oz Walnuts, Finely Chopped
3 1/2 oz Parmigiano-Reggiano, Grated
4 ea Egg Yolks
1/2 cup Heavy Cream
1 1/2 oz Butter
Method of Preparation
1. Bring salted water to a boil and drop in spaghetti.
2. Cook for 8-10 minutes, until al dente.
3. In a deep bowl, mix together the egg yolk and heavy cream.
4. Drain spaghetti and place in the bowl with the eggs.
5. Add the nuts.
6. Mix well until the noodles are completely covered with the egg mixture.
7. Finally, mix the butter in.
8. Serve immediately.
The Cheeses of Italy, Ars Vivendi