Black Spaghetti & Rock Shrimp
Antonio’s Spaghetti and Rock Shrimp Is a Great Entertaining Dish. It will impress your guests and scintillate your taste buds! Don’t be alarmed by the jalapeno pesto as this rendition is not overly spicy!
- 3 ounces uncooked black spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon E.V.O.O.
- 1.5 tablespoons garlic sliced
- 3 ounces rock shrimp
- 1/3 cup soppressata
- 1/3 cup scallions
- 3 tablespoons jalapeno pesto
Jalapeno Pesto Ingredients
- 1/2 cup jalapeno, rough chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup E.V.O.O. (extra virgin olive oil)
- TT Kosher Salt and Black Pepper
Method of Preparation
- First cook the pasta in salted boiling water
- Heat oil in a saute pan over medium-high heat
- Saute the garlic, rock shrimp and soppressatta until the rock shrimp are just cooked
- Add the jalapeno pesto, black pasta and toss to evenly coat the pasta in pesto
- Season with salt, pepper and toss in the scallion.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and puree. Season to taste with kosher salt and black pepper