Spaghetti Caccia e Pepe
Most ingredients are available in Antonio’s Market!
1 lb Spaghetti
3 1/2 oz Pecorino Romano
Method of Preparation
1. Bring salted water to a boil and add spaghetti.
2. Cook for 8-10 minutes, until al dente.
3. Drain in a colander, reserving the pasta water.
4. While spaghetti is cooking, grate Pecorino Romano.
5. Crush the peppercorns in a mortar.
6. Place the spaghetti in a pre-heated bowl, mix in a few spoonfuls of pasta water.
7. Mix in the pecorino and peppercorns.
The Cheeses of Italy, Ars Vivendi