Spaghetti alla Caprese
Most ingredients are available in Antonio’s Market!
1 lb Spaghetti
3 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 ea Garlic Clove, Thinly Sliced
4 ea Plum Tomatoes, Diced
6 oz Mozzarella Cheese, Cut into Cubes
Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper, To Taste
Method of Preparation
1. In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, garlic, basil, mozzarella and olive oil.
2. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Toss together well.
4. Set aside to allow flavors to absorb.
5. Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
6. Add the pasta and cook until al dente.
7. Drain and add the pasta to the bowl with the tomatoes and mozzarella.
8. Mix well and serve.
Italian Cooking and Living Magazine, February 2004 Issue