Slow Roasted Boneless Leg of Lamb
Most ingredients are available in Antonio’s Market!
1 ea 3lb Boneless Leg of Lamb
4 ea Garlic Cloves, Chopped
1/4 cup Mint, Chopped
1/4 cup Rosemary, Chopped
Zest of 1 Lemon
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
Method of Preparation
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl, mix the chopped rosemary, mint, lemon zest, salt and pepper with the olive oil.
3. Cut small slits into the fat of the lamb and stuff with garlic.
4. Using your hands, rub the herbs all over the slides of the meat.
5. Place the roast in a roasting pan and bake, uncovered, for 45 to 60 minutes.
6. Allow to rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
Tastes of Italia Magazine, April 2016 Issue