Shrimp with Parsley Pesto
Most ingredients are available in Antonio’s Market!
12 ea Large Shrimp, Tails On
1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/4 cup Bread Crumbs
1 ea Garlic Clove
1/2 cup Parsley
Salt and Pepper, To Taste
Method of Preparation
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Take shrimp and butterfly it in half.
3. In a food processor, combine olive oil, bread crumbs, garlic and parsley.
4. Process until smooth.
5. Place shrimp on the baking sheet and cook for 4 minutes.
6. Remove, top with salt, pepper and pesto.
7. Put back in the oven for an additional 4 minutes.
8. Remove and serve warm.
Tastes of Italia Magazine, April 2010 Issue