Shrimp & Tomato Fettuccine
A delicious dish worth the effort!
• 1 lb Fettuccine Noodles, Cooked
• 4 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 3 ea Garlic Cloves
• 1/2 ea Sweet Onion, Cut into Wedges
• 3 tbsp Oregano Leaves
• 3 tbsp Basil Leaves, Chopped
• 4 ea Tomatoes, Chopped
• 1 cup Spinach Leaves
• 1 lb Shrimp, Cooked, Peeled and Deveined
• 8 oz Mozzarella Cheese, Diced
• Salt and Pepper, To Taste
Method of Preparation
1. In a food processor, combine the garlic, onion and oregano.
2. Pulse until finely chopped.
3. In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat.
4. Add the onion mixture, cook until fragrant and almost golden brown.
5. Mix in the tomatoes, basil, salt and pepper.
6. Simmer for 5 minutes while stirring.
7. Add spinach and stir until mixed in and wilted.
8. Stir in the shrimp. Simmer only until shrimp is heated through.
9. Toss with the pasta and mix in mozzarella cheese just before serving.