Most ingredients are available in Antonio’s Market!
1 lb Shrimp, Shelled, Deveined, Cooked and Sliced in half Lengthwise
1 lb Spaghetti
2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/3 cup Dry White Wine
1/4 cup White Wine Vinegar
2 tsp Lemon Zest
1/4 tsp Salt
Freshly Ground Black Pepper, To Taste
Method of Preparation
1. Combine all of the ingredients, except for the shrimp and spaghetti, and mix until well blended.
2. Add the shrimp and allow to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
3. Cook the pasta until al dente, drain well, and return to the pan in which it cooked.
4. Add the sauce (with shrimp) and toss well to coat.
5. Serve on individual plates or on one large platter.
Tastes of Italia Magazine, August 2011 Issue