Salmon with Sundried Tomatoes
Most ingredients are available in Antonio’s Market!
2 ea (8oz) Salmon Fillets
1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 ea Garlic Cloves, Minced
1/2 cup Sundried Tomatoes in Oil, Drained and Chopped
2 tbsp Rosemary, Chopped
Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper, To Taste
Method of Preparation
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the garlic, rosemary and tomatoes.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Heat an oven proof skillet on the stove to high heat.
5. Add the oil.
6. Place the fillets in the skillet and sear for 2 minutes on each side.
7. Spread the tomato mixture over each fillet.
8. Place in the oven and cook for 8 minutes.
Tastes of Italia Magazine, June 2011 Issue