Roasted Potatoes, Carrots and Yams
Most ingredients are available in Antonio’s Market!
3/4 lb Baby Red Potatoes, Quartered
1/4 lb Carrots, Peeled and Diced
1/4 lb Yams, Peeled and cut into bite size pieces
3 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 ea Garlic Cloves, Minced
2 tbsp Rosemary, Chopped
Coarse Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper, To Taste
Method of Preparation
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Spray a baking sheet with nonfat cooking spray.
3. Set aside.
4. In a medium bowl, toss together the potatoes, carrots, yams, garlic, olive oil and rosemary.
5. Arrange the vegetables in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
6. Sprinkle the vegetables with salt and pepper.
7. Roast for 15 minutes, remove from the oven and stir to prevent sticking.
8. Return the vegetable to the oven and roast for 10 minutes more.
Tastes of Italia Magazine, October 2009 Issue