Ricotta with Honey and Toasted Walnuts
Most ingredients are available in Antonio’s Market!
18 ea Walnut Halves, Toasted in a bit of Butter
3/4 cups Honey
1/2 cup Heavy Cream
2 cups Ricotta
3 tbsp Sugar, Divided
6 ea Full Mint Leaves, Rinsed and Dried
Method of Preparation
1. Put the ricotta in a medium-size bowl.
2. Combine the heavy cream and 1 tbsp sugar and whip until soft peaks form.
3. Fold in the whipped cream and remaining sugar until nicely combines with the ricotta.
4. Divide among 6 plates.
5. Pour 2 tbsp honey over each portion.
6. Arrange walnuts on top.
7. Add a mint leaf and serve.
Tastes of Italia Magazine, August 2011 Issue