Radicchio with Ricotta
Most ingredients are available in Antonio’s Market!
7 oz Whole Milk Ricotta
1/2 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano, Grated
2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 tsp Thyme, Finely Chopped
1 head Radicchio, Leaves Separated, Cut in half lengthwise
1/2 ea Lemon Zest, Finely Grated
1 tsp Lemon Juice
Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper
Method of Preparation
1. In a bowl, stir together ricotta, Parmigiano-Reggiano, oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, thyme and a generous pinch of salt and pepper.
2. Adjust seasoning to taste.
3. Transfer cheese mixture to individual ramekins or a large serving bowl.
4. Garnish with additional finely chopped thyme.
5. Serve with radicchio leaves.
La Cucina Italiana Magazine, November 2013 Issue