Quick Chicken with Rigatoni
Most ingredients are available in Antonio’s Market!
1 ea Rotisserie Chicken, Cut into pieces (Available in our Downstairs Market)
1/2 lb Rigatoni
2 ea Tomatoes, Diced
1 cup Green Peas, Fresh or Frozen
1/ 2 cup Kalamata Olives, Cut in half
2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Crumbled Goat Cheese, For Garnish
Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper, To Taste
Method of Preparation
1. Cook the rigatoni according to package instructions.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, combine the chicken, olive oil, tomatoes, peas and olives.
3. Toss well and cook over medium heat for 6 to 7 minutes.
4. When the pasta is almost done, add 1/4 cup of the cooking water to the skillet.
5. Add the cooked pasta, salt and pepper to the skillet.
6. Toss well.
7. Cook until water evaporates.
8. Add cheese and serve.
Tastes of Italia Magazine, June 2011 Magazine