Pumpkin & Cheese Tortellini
All ingredients are available in Antonio’s Market & Cafe.
• 12 oz Cheese Tortellini, Cooked
• 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 2 cloves Garlic, Minced
• 1/2 cup Onion, Diced
• 1 ea 15oz Can of Pumpkin
• 2 cups Chicken Broth (can substitute pasta water)
• 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese, Grated
• 1/4 cup Bread Crumbs
• 6 ea Fresh Sage Leaves
• Salt and Pepper, To Taste
Method of Preparation
1. In a large skillet, combine extra virgin olive oil, onion, garlic and sage leaves. Cook on medium heat for about 5 minutes.
2. Mix in pumpkin, chicken broth, salt and pepper. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook for about 15 minutes.
3. Add the cooked tortellini, parmesan and bread crumbs. Stir well.
4. Season with fresh black pepper and serve!
Tastes of Italia