Tuna Penne Puttanesca Video
Cooking With Chef Patrick
Chef Patrick walks you through how easy it is to make an Italian favorite, Tuna Penne Puttanesca
- 1 lb Penne, Cooked
- 2 cans Tuna in Olive Oil, Drained Slightly
- 1 jar Antonio’s Puttanesca Sauce
- 1/4 cup Fresh Parsley, Chopped
Method of Preparation
1. Heat a large sauté pan over medium heat.
2. Add the tuna and sauté for 1 minute.
3. Add the jar of Antonio’s Sauce and bring to a boil.
4. Add the cooked pasta to the sauce and stir to combine.
5. Toss the fresh parsley in and serve immediately.