Pasta with Smoked Salmon, Dill and Caviar
Most ingredients are available in Antonio’s Market!
1/4 lb Smoked Salmon, Cut into small pieces
2 oz Golden or Salmon Caviar
3/4 lb Fresh Semolina Egg Pasta or Fettuccine
2 tbsp Cream Cheese, Softened
1 tbsp Butter, Unsalted
1 cup Whipping Cream
Dill Sprigs, For Garnish
1/2 tsp Salt
1 pinch Finely Ground White Pepper
Method of Preparation
1. Heat the cream in a skillet over medium high heat.
2. Reduce to approximately 3/4 cup.
3. Add the cream cheese and whisk.
4. Add the butter and continue whisking for 1 minute.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
7. Cook the pasta for 2 to 3 minutes, until al dente.
8. Drain well.
9. Add the pasta to the skillet with the sauce.
10. Add the smoked salmon, dill and 1/3 of the caviar.
11. Mix gently.
12. Adjust seasoning to taste.
13. Garnish with remaining caviar and more dill when serving.
Disclaimer: www.orlandosentinel.com February 11, 2016 Diane Rossen Worthington