Most ingredients are available in Antonio’s Market!
1/2 lb Fettucine
2 ea Bunches of Greens (Mustard Greens, Spinach, Etc.)
1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 ea Garlic Cloves, Diced
Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper, To Taste
Method of Preparation
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
2. Add the fettucine and greens, cook until the pasta is al dente.
3. Meanwhile, in a small skillet, sauté the olive oil and garlic over medium heat for 3 minutes.
4. Drain the pasta and greens.
5. Add the pasta and greens to the garlic sauce.
6. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Tastes of Italia Magazine, October 2009 Issue