Parmesan Turkey Breast
Most ingredients are available in Antonio’s Market!
1 lb Turkey Breast, Cut into 4 Slices
1 ea Egg, Lightly Beaten
1 cup Breadcrumbs
1 tbsp Butter
5 oz Parmigiano-Reggiano, Cut into Slivers
Method of Preparation
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Dip each turkey slice into the egg and then roll into the bread-crumbs.
3. Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat.
4. Cook the turkey slices until almost done.
5. When done, transfer to a buttered baking dish.
6. Cover with the Parmigiano-Reggiano.
7. Place in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
8. Serve immediately.
The Cheeses of Italy, Ars Vivendie