Most ingredients are available in Antonio’s Market!
2 oz Parmesan Cheese, Grated
1 tsp Sage, Minced
1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
Method of Preparation
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Line a baking sheet with silicon mat or parchment paper.
3. Mix the cheese, sage and pepper flakes together.
4. Spoon 1 tbsp mounds onto the baking sheet.
5. Press them down to flatten.
6. Bake for 7-8 minutes, cheese should be melted and browned.
7. Remove from the oven, allow to cool before eating.
www.orlandosentinel.com Thursday, November 12, 2015 Issue