Orange Mascarpone Cream
Most ingredients are available in Antonio’s Market!
8 ea Ladyfinger Cookies
8 oz Mascarpone
2 tbsp Grand Marnier
1 tbsp Orange Juice, Plus Extra
5 tbsp Sugar
Method of Preparation
1. In a saucepan over low heat, combine the sugar and Grand Marnier.
2. Warm until the sugar dissolves.
3. Set aside and cool.
4. Combine the mascarpone, Grand Marnier mixture and orange juice in a food processor.
5. Pulse until smooth.
6. Add more orange juice, if necessary.
7. Serve with ladyfinger cookies.
Italian Cooking and Living Magazine, February 2004 Issue