Orange Marmalade Pork Loin
Most ingredients are available in Antonio’s Market!
3lb Boneless Pork Loin Roast
1 1/2 tsp Fresh Cracked Pepper
1/2 tsp Salt
2 tb p Spicy Mustard
2 tsp Rosemary, Chopped
2 tbsp Flour
1 cup Orange Marmalade, we recommend Fattoria Sicilsole, available in our Café & Market
14 oz Chicken Broth
Fresh Rosemary Sprigs for Garnish
Method of Preparation
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Line a roaster with foil and place roast on rack coated with cooking spray.
3. Rub the roast with salt and pepper.
4. In a small sauce pan, melt the orange marmalade.
5. Mix the spicy mustard and chopped rosemary into the marmalade.
6. Brush the mixture over the roast.
7. Bake for 1 hour.
8. Remove from oven.
9. Place the roast on a plate, tent with foil and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
10. Place the roasting pan on the stove over medium heat.
11. Sprinkle the pan with flour and cook, while whisking, for 1 minute.
12. Add chicken broth and cook, while whisking, for 5 minutes.
13. Serve pork with gravy poured over top and garnish with rosemary sprigs.
www.orlandosentinel.com , adapted from Southern Living Magazine