Orange Blossom Honey Cranberry Sauce
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 2/3 cup World Honey Market Orange Blossom Honey
- 12 oz bag fresh cranberries
- Zest of one orange, about 2 teaspoons
Method of Preparation
- In a medium saucepan over high heat, combine the orange juice, water, and honey heat until it is well blended. Add the cranberries and orange zest and bring to a boil on medium heat.
- Boil gently for 10 to 12 minutes, until most of the cranberries have burst open.
- Transfer sauce to a serving bowl.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve. The sauce will thicken as it cools.