No-Bake Peanut Butter Balls
Serves 20 Bars
Most ingredients are available in Antonio’s Market!
2 cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1 bag (12oz) Semi-Sweet MINI Chocolate Chips
1/2 cup Creamy Peanut Butter (Or any other nut butter of your choice)
1 cup Chunky Peanut Butter (Or any other nut butter of your choice)
2 sticks Butter, Softened (Plus more for greasing)
2 cups Powdered Sugar
1 box (12oz) Vanilla Wafers
1/2 cup Peanuts
Method of Preparation
1. For the topping- Melt the regular chocolate chips and creamy peanut butter together using a microwave.
2. For the bars- Grease a 9x13in pan with some butter.
3. Mix together the butter and chunky peanut butter until smooth.
4. Stir in the powdered sugar on cup at a time.
5. Using a food processor, pulse the vanilla wafers until they are crumbs.
6. Add the crumbs and mini chocolate chips to the peanut butter mixture.
7. Mix until just combined.
8. Spread evenly into the buttered pan.
9. Pour the topping over the top.
10. Using the food processor again, pulse the peanuts (you can substitute for pretzels or just add them for extra flavor) until chopped.
11. Pour the peanuts over top and spread out evenly.
12. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
13. Cut into 20 bars.