Mint Chocolate Ganache
Ganache can be kept, tightly covered, in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Before serving, warm ganache by setting it over a saucepan of simmering water, then let cool, stirring frequently.
- 4 cups Heavy Cream
- 2lb Semi-Sweet Chocolate, Finely Chopped, Use the best quality chocolate you can
- 1/4 cup Light Corn Syrup
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 tsp Pure Peppermint Extract
Method of Preparation
1. In a small saucepan, over medium-high heat, bring the cream to a full boil.
2. Turn off the heat.
3. Add the chocolate and swirl pan to completely cover with cream.
4. Slowly whisk mixture until smooth.
5. Add the corn syrup, salt and peppermint extract.
6. Stir until combined.
7. Transfer to a clean bowl.