Milanese Veal Chop
Most ingredients are available in Antonio’s Market!
4 ea Veal Chops
2 ea Eggs
1 cup All-Purpose Flour
2 cups Bread Crumbs
1/2 cup Butter
1 ea Lemon, Sliced, For Garnish
Salt, To Taste
Method of Preparation
1. Make a few cuts in the edges of the veal chops to keep them flat when cooking.
2. Pound them to about 1/2inch thickness.
3. In a bowl, combine the flour with the bread crumbs.
4. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs.
5. Dip the chops into the beaten eggs, then coat with the breadcrumb mixture.
6. In a large skillet, heat the butter until it is golden brown.
7. Add the chops.
8. Cook for 7-8 minutes on each side.
9. Arrange on a serving plate.
10. Season with salt and garnish with lemon slices.
Tastes of Italia, Winter in Lombardy, January/February 2016 Issue