Antonio’s Meatball Pizza
All Ingredients can be purchased in our Maitland Market.
• 1 ea Antonio’s Raw Pizza Dough
• 1 cup Antonio’s Pizza Sauce
• 1 ball Fresh Mozzarella Cheese, Sliced
• 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
• 4 ea Antonio’s Cooked Meatballs
• 6 ea Basil Leaves, Sliced
• 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Extra to Drizzle
• Salt and Pepper, To Taste
Method of Preparation
1. Place a pizza stone on the lowest rack of the oven and preheat to 450 degrees F.
2. Stretch the raw dough on a floured cutting board.
3. Drizzle olive oil lightly over the dough.
4. Top with pizza sauce, sliced mozzarella, salt and pepper.
5. Add Slide the pizza onto the stone in the oven.
6. Bake until golden, 14 minutes.
7. Remove from the oven and top with the meatball slices, shredded mozzarella, basil and olive oil.
8. Bake an additional 5 minutes.