Mashed Potatoes with Eggs and Cheese
Most ingredients are available in the market!
4 ea Potatoes
2 cups Parmigiano-Reggiano, Grated
2 ea Eggs
1 cup Milk
6 tbsp Butter, Unsalted
Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper
Method of Preparation
- Boil the potatoes until tender.
- Drain and peel them while still hot and mash.
- Add the cheese, eggs, milk, salt and pepper to the mashed potatoes, mix well.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Transfer to a buttered baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
The Cheeses of Italy, Ars Vivendi