Most ingredients are available in Antonio’s Market!
1 pkg Pizza Dough
10 1/2 Tomatoes, Peeled, Drained and Chopped
5 oz Mozzarella, Sliced
1 1/2 oz Anchovy Fillets, Drained
1 1/2 oz Black Olives
4-8 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
4 tbsp Grana Padano, Grated
Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper
Method of Preparation
1. Separate the dough into four individual balls.
2. Roll out dough balls to round shapes, leaving the edges thicker than the centers.
3. Cover with tomatoes, mozzarella, and anchovies or olives on top.
4. Season with salt, pepper and oregano.
5. Sprinkle with olive oil and grana Padano.
6. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
7. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown on the crust.
The Cheeses of Italy, Ars Vivendi