Linguine with Zucchini and Mint
Most ingredients are available in Antonio’s Market!
12 oz Linguine
2 1/2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Divided
1 tsp Butter
8 cups Zucchini, Halved Lengthwise, Cut into 1/4inch slices
4 ea Garlic Cloves, Minced
1/4 cup Mint, Chopped
1/4 cup Parmesan, Grated
1/2 tsp Coarse Salt
3/4 tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper, Divided
Method of Preparation
1. Cook pasta according to directions.
2. Drain and toss with 1 tbsp olive oil.
3. In a skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat.
4. Add zucchini and garlic and sauté for 4 minutes.
5. Stir in the mint.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Combine zucchini mixture with pasta and remaining oil.
8. Top with Parmesan cheese.
www.orlandosentinel.com Thursday, November 12, 2015 Issue