Linguine with Clams Video
Cooking With Chef Patrick
Chef Patrick walks you through how easy it is to make an Italian favorite, Linguine with Clams!
- 1lb Linguine, Cooked, ½ cup pasta water reserved (We recommend Gentile brand of linguine)
- 2 cans Chopped Clams, with juice (We recommend LaMonica brand)
- 4 oz Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 oz White Wine (Only cook with wine you will drink)
- 3 tbsp Garlic, Sliced Thin
- Pinch of Chili Flakes
- 1/4 cup Fresh Parsley, Chopped
- 2 oz White Wine
- Salt and Pepper, To Taste
Method of Preparation
1. Heat the olive oil in a sauté pan over medium heat.
2. Add the garlic and sauté for 3 minutes.
3. Add the chili flake and immediately deglaze the pan with white wine.
4. Add the clams and juice, the cooked linguine and the reserved pasta water.
5. Bring to a boil and reduce for 2 minutes.
6. Toss in the fresh parsley and season with salt and pepper.