Lemon and Brandy Cream
120 Minutes Inactive
Most ingredients are available in Antonio’s Market!
1 oz Brandy
1 1/2 tbsp Lemon Juice, Fresh
1 tbsp Lemon Zest, Minced
1/2 cup Confectioner’s Sugar
1 pint Heavy Cream
8 ea Chocolate Curls, For Garnish
Method of Preparation
1. Whip the cream until it makes peaks.
2. Fold in the lemon zest.
3. Fold in the sugar, 2 tbsp at a time.
4. Add the lemon juice and again fold gently.
5. Fold in the brandy.
6. Fill 4, stem glasses, with the cream mixture and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours.
7. Before serving, add 1 to 2 chocolate curls to the top.
8. To make the chocolate curls, use a good quality chocolate bar, chill it and then us a vegetable peeler to “peel” curls of chocolate.
Tastes of Italia Magazine, December 2010 Issue