Most ingredients are available in Antonio’s Market!
2 lbs Lamb, Boneless, Cut into 3/4inch cubes
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 loaf Crusty Italian Bread, Slices
Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper, To Taste
Method of Preparation
1. Season the meat with salt and pepper.
2. Thread the pieces onto metal skewers.
3. Cook the skewers over a grill or place them under a broiler.
4. Toast the bread lightly and then brush it with olive oil.
5. Serve the meat with the bread.
Italian Cooking and Living Magazine, January 2014 Issue