Herb Roasted Potatoes
Most ingredients are available in the market!
1 1/2 lbs New Potatoes, Scrubbed
1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 tsp Dried Oregano
1 tbsp Parsley, Chopped
1 tsp Rosemary, Chopped
1 tsp Coarse Salt
Freshly Ground Black Pepper
Method of Preparation
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
3. Toss well to coat.
4. Arrange in a roasting pan and cook for 30 to 40 minutes.
5. Turn at 10 minute intervals to ensure all sides are evenly roasted.
6. To serve, drizzle with olive oil on the potatoes.
Tastes of Italia Magazine, December 2010 Issue