Herb Garlic Bread
All ingredients are available in Antonio’s Market
• 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 6 ea Garlic Cloves
• 1/4 cup Flat Leaf Parsley
• 1 tbsp Basil Leaves
• 1 tbsp Dry Oregano
• 1 tsp Salt
• 1/2 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
• 1 ea Large Baguette
Method of Preparation
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Place the garlic, parsley, basil, oregano, salt and pepper into a food processor and process until finely minced.
3. Heat the olive oil in a medium sauté pan over medium heat.
4. Add the mixture from the food processor and cook for 1 minute.
5. Remove from heat and set aside.
6. Slice the baguette lengthwise down the center.
7. Spoon the garlic mixture into the bread.
8. Place the bread on a sheet pan and bake for 8 minutes.
9. Slice diagonally and serve warm.