Green Goddess, Pistachio and Goat Cheese Ball
All ingredients are available in the market!
4 oz Goat Cheese, Room Temperature
4 oz Cream Cheese, Room Temperature
2 tbsp Butter, Unsalted, Room Temperature
4 ea Anchovy Fillets
1 cup Watercress Leaves
1/4 cup Mixed Herbs (such as mint, parsley, tarragon and/or cilantro)
2 tbsp Chives, Chopped
Kosher Salt, To Taste
3/4 cup Pistachios, Toasted, Chopped
Method of Preparation
1. In a food processor, pulse goat cheese, cream cheese and butter until smooth.
2. Add in anchovies, watercress, herbs and chives.
3. Season with salt.
4. Place mixture into a small plastic wrap lined bowl.
5. Gather plastic around the cheese and, using your hands, shape into a ball.
6. Chill until firm 3-10 hours.
7. Just before serving, unwrap cheese ball and roll in toasted pistachios.
8. Serve with crackers or toasted bread.