Grana Padano Crostini
Most ingredients are available in Antonio’s Market!
3 ea Eggs
3 tbsp All-Purpose Flour
8 1/2 oz Grana Padano Cheese, Grated
1 tbsp Grappa
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
A few slices of crostini
Method of Preparation
1. Beat the egg yolks until frothy.
2. Whisk flour, grated cheese and Grappa in.
3. Spread the slices of bread with a thick layer of this mixture.
4. Heat a large amount of oil in a pan.
5. Place the bread, cheese side down, into the oil.
6. Fry until golden brown.
7. Drain on paper towels.
8. Serve immediately.
The Cheeses of Italy, Ars Vivendi