Gorgonzola Cream Cheese Spread
1 Hour Inactive
Most ingredients are available in Antonio’s Market!
2 ea 3oz Packages of Cream Cheese, Softened
1 to 2 oz Gorgonzola
3 tbsp Almond Flavored Liqueur
2 tbsp Almonds, Toasted, Chopped
Sliced Pears or Apples tossed in orange juice
Method of Preparation
1. In a medium bowl, blend the cheeses, liqueur and almonds.
2. Put in a decorative bowl.
3. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
4. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before serving.
5. Serve with drained, sliced fruit.
The Cheeses of Italy, Ars Vivendi