Ghost Pepper Chicken
3 lbs D’Artagnan chicken Legs ( Can Substitute wings, thighs, Breast)
2 Tablespoons flour, rounded
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon garlic powder
½ cup Stonewall Kitchen Ghost Pepper Jelly
2 Tablespoons butter
1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
Method of Preparation
1. Preheat oven to 425°F
2. Toss Chicken in flour, salt and garlic powder.
3. Arrange on a parchment lined sheet pan so they are not touching each other.
4. Bake for 20 minutes, turning once.
5. While Legs are baking, combine Ghost Pepper Jelly, butter, vinegar and salt in a small sauce pan
6. Cook over medium-low heat, mixing often, until it creates a smooth glaze.
7. Remove Legs from oven and toss in glaze.
8. Turn oven to broil and broil the Chicken 5-8 minutes on each side until browned and crisp.
9. Top with additional glaze if desired and serve.