Garlic and Chile Zucchini
Most ingredients are available in Antonio’s Market!
1.5 lbs Zucchini, washed, trimmed and cut into 1/4 inch rounds
2 cloves Garlic, Sliced Thin
1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 tsp Dried Red Chile Flakes
3 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
3 tbsp Fresh Minced Parsley
Kosher Salt, To Taste
Method of Preparation
1. In a large skillet, combine olive oil, garlic and cook on medium until fragrant. Approximately 3 minutes.
2. Add zucchini, chili flakes and salt.
3. Cook on medium until golden brown on both sides while continuously stirring.
4. Add vinegar and scrape bits off the bottom of the pan.
5. Cook another 4 to 5 minutes.
6. Stir in parsley and serve!
Tastes of Italia Magazine, April 2010 Issue